Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Dolly Loves PolkaDot.
The term ‘Dolly Loves PolkaDot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is 35 North Road, Suffolk, United Kingdom IP18 6BQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you without explanation.
• The goods may differ slightly from the images shown.
• The price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT unless specified otherwise.
• In the highly unlikely event our prices fluctuate up, instead of down (as in sales), we reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture). We really don't see this happening, but there it is!
• In the highly unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the goods you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
• If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you and you hereby indemnify us and keep us indemnified for any loss that we may suffer in the event that you do not discharge such additional charges howsoever they may arise. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; we advise you to contact your local customs office for further information.
• Title to the goods will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the goods.
• The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
• You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
• The copyright in the products and material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Dolly Loves PolkaDot.
• You may download or copy the content and other items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
• All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery and Returns
Dolly Loves PolkaDot jewellery is either in stock or made to order. Delivery is usually between 1 and 7 days. Sometimes an item may take longer than 7 days to deliver but if this is the case then you will always be informed. We can usually speed things up if you need something urgently for a specific date. If this is the case then please either email or contact us to see if we can deliver the item in time.
Postage - UK and Ireland
Please choose between the following services:
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard delivery: £2.95
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery: £4.25
Royal Mail Special Delivery: £6.95
The postal options are on the checkout page. All delivery methods will require a signature on arrival.
Postage - International
Currently we are able to send items anywhere in the EU. All items are sent by either Royal Mail 'International Signed For' or 'Air Sure' for parcel tracking security, cost is £8.50; or £4.00 via Standard Airmail. We are happy to help accommodate anyone living outside of the EU if possible, if they contact us first. Please note if your order is being sent to a country outside of the EU you will be liable for any customs and/or import duties imposed by your country.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our jewellery/accessories and excellence in Customer Service, therefore we want you to be completely satisfied with your items. If however, in the rare event you are not completely satisfied with the goods for any reason you may return them, unworn within 21 days and we will exchange them or refund your money (including original postage charge).
• You have 14 days from ordering in which to cancel your order should you change your mind.
• To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, address, telephone number, details of the product, the reason for return and whether you require a refund or replacement.
• All items returned must be unworn and undamaged.
• Any item(s) being returned must be returned in their original packaging. Please pack the item carefully.
• Returned items should be sent to: Dolly Loves PolkaDot, 35 North Road, Suffolk, IP18 6BQ United Kingdom.
• We recommend that you return items via registered mail. Please ensure you have sufficient insurance cover especially if returning valuable products. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport. Please note that return postage will not be refunded. Should you be sent a faulty item, we will of course reimburse you in full.• For hygiene reasons, we are not able to accept returns on earrings unless they are faulty.